FRP Advisory built this website in line with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 as setout by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). These guidelines are set out to make websites easy to use by people with disabilities.
- Headings are used semantically
- Link text describes the linked resource.
- We've used strong colour contrasts
- Data tables are laid out with headings
- Style sheets are used for presentation
- Images all use alternative text.
If you have any feedback or experience any problems with our site, please contact us.